COUNTRY HOUSE, FARM LAND and old MILL ‘CUEVA DEL LOMITO’
This charming property could be used as an ecological farm and/or refurbished as a Bed & Breakfast. Enjoy the authentic Canarian atmosphere!
PRICE: 390.000 euros
The property is situated in Juncalillo, not far from Galdar and Artenara in the north of Gran Canaria. It has its own private entrance from the ‘Plaza de Juncalillo’. The village has an Internet place, a bakery, a bank and a bar/restaurant.
The farm comprises a series of terraces which go down from the principal road (GC 221) to a pedestrian path which goes around the bottom of the property to a slope oriented to the north.
There are 8 terraces (1800 m2) for irrigation farming, a small slope towards the east and another bigger one towards the north.
• Main House with 5 bedrooms, 2 lounges (1 with fireplace), dining room, kitchen, bathroom, cave-pantry, all on the same floor (approx. 180 m2). Some of them need to be modernized.
• old mill (two floors of 60 m2 each + cave)
• 2 garages.
• Terrace with BBQ, tradicional wood oven and small cave.
• Sheds for livestock.
• 2 water reservoirs with a total capacity of approx. 450 m3.
• Watertank for drinking water.